What are values?
- They are what the company stands for.
- They are what the company believes in.
- They are what distinguishes a company.
- They are what the company views as important.
- They are the guiding principles that guides behaviour and actions.
- The need for site storage of concrete materials is eliminated thus freeing valuable space, on cramped sites.
Why do we need values?
- They define the identity of a company.
- They are crucial to the competitiveness and success of the company as they drive the business.
- They help companies in the decision-making processes.
- They assist in communicating what is important.
- They influence behaviour of employees.
- They shape the culture of the company.
- They help employees to know what is right and what is wrong.
Our group values
We believe that culture is underpinned by solid values which should be demonstrated in everything we do by all PPC employees. Our Group values form part of the pillars which will enable us to realise our vision and achieve our strategic goals. Our Group values are define below as follows: